Thursday, March 22, 2007

Umm I'm listening to Bright Eyes at an alarming level to the point that if a female (of any appearence) would approache me.. well, you know the rest. The first BE (as my sister and I call them) show in Boston this year was met with a lot of head scratching, and I still have not sumitted my Relix review for these bastards. I realize that Conor's mistique is to fuck with the heads of his fans, thus challenging them in No Code fashion to see who remains but boy. I purchased tickets for the next tour (of course) on the whim that I hear anything from the Every Day And Every Night EP (which I won't) as it is genius. That is my introverted way of recommending it. Please YouTube this son of a bitch.

1 Comments:

Blogger David Taggerty said...

Hey there, I am a friend of Selena's. I have a blog of my own and she wanted me to check yours out. I hear you're writing for a magazine. Thats a pretty sweet deal man. Anyways, there is nothing wrong with listen to an abnormal amount of Bright Eyes. His music can be contagious at times. Well good luck with everything. maybe we'll run into each other in seattle. In the mean time, check out my blog @ alittlefurtherdowntheriver.wordpress.com

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home