Tuesday, October 03, 2006

English Beat


I recently came upon a journal I kept when I lived in England for six months during Sophomore year of college. Actually, it is more of a datebook that I scribbled in daily and made into a journal, perhaps exercising some foresight that I wouldn't being able to remember pretty much the entire trip. Chroniciling each day from January 29 to June 10, 2002 and through no intentions of my own, it makes for some actual interesting reading. Somehow, it not only records the misdoings of four mad men and the reverbarations of heavy indulgence in all things illegal, but it mistakely defines the most naked human conditions and samples relationships. I hope to publish it one day. This is Sam or, Sambo. He was and I'm sure continues to be an incredible human being. I'm the less attractive manboy on the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home